Adult Registration Procedures
To volunteer as an adult member of Troop 172, complete the following steps and submit all paperwork to the unit committee chairman.
- Obtain and complete an official Boy Scout of America adult membership application from the committee chairman, scoutmaster, or Boy Scout office.
- Go to my.scouting.org and create an account or log into a previous account for returning members.
- Navigate to the training center on my.scouting.org and take:
- Youth Protection
- This is Scouting
- Troop Committee Challenge (committee applicants only)
- Complete the PA Act 15 Clearances. Information on clearances can be found here.